Kamailio is open source server and used to make voip call using internet & you can install it on linux,bsd,solaris server.
- Today i got new word i.e. kamailio its hawaiian word it menas to talk with each other.
- Kamailio, formerly OpenSER, is a SIP server licensed under the GNU General Public License. It can be configured to act as a SIP registrar.
- I hope you know about VoIP (voice over internet protocol), if you want to enable this feature in your website then it will be helpful but now question is how to get it ?
- voip means to make call or to talk over internet. The kamailio is open source server and we can runt in on bsd, linux, solaris
- you can check more from https://www.kamailio.org/w/